[WikiEN-l] On trolls, usenet and Wikipedia

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri May 7 15:32:48 UTC 2004

>Because I'm tired of being criticised for doing the right thing?

RickK

I asked how can this help.  So, you've got it off your chest.  I don't think
you have helped; and I ratchet you down another notch as credible witness.

Point: isn't it PLAYING INTO THE HANDS of trolldom to attack colleagues, who
happen to disagree with your version of troll-handling?

Point: against WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING THE POWER IF YOU NEVER USE IT,
there is WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING THE POWER IF YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE TO USE
IT.

The world today ... oh well, some people are just blinkered, anyway.

Charles