[WikiEN-l] Consumerium

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Fri May 7 21:30:37 UTC 2004

uninvited at nerstrand.net wrote:

>Anyone who believes that the trolls will go away if not fed should take some time to review:
>
>http://develop.consumerium.org
>
>Among other features of the site are a number of articles that attempt to organize leftist POV authors and get
>them to edit at Wikipedia.
>
>UninvitedCompany

Having scanned their RC, I think they're going to be preoccupied
with their own problems more than attacking Wikipedia.  For instance,
142.177 created some pages about some of our favorite people ("Auntie"
Angela, Tim Starling, and Erik Moeller) summarizing their evil deeds
(great reading, like watching Rashomon), then later somebody named
Juxho blanked them! A beautiful example of people bringing their
baggage with them wherever they go...

Stan