[WikiEN-l] A despised underclass

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri May 7 12:16:07 UTC 2004

While user names with troll in them provide a handy guide as to which users
to ignore or deprecate, they consitute an underclass of despised users with
kick me written all over them. However like all users they are entitled to
respect. A schizophrenic situation.

Viewed in their most favorable light trolls as a group consititute a faction
with only the most nebulous viewpoint. A division promising conflict but not
resolution of issues.

Fred