[WikiEN-l] Hate lists

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Fri May 7 01:29:09 UTC 2004

"As a gesture of goodwill, Wik has removed the lists from his page that people found offensive."

It's good to see it go.

On a similar token, I would like to see the 'hate list'
on netesq's user page removed. It's been there for 1.5
years, and netesq himself seems to have moved on.

Hopefully one certain sysop now has some idea of what
I've been through after having his name put on wiki's page. He declined to have it removed on a previous occasion.

If the practice of using user pages to attack other
users could be banned, that would be VERY good indeed. Plenty of people have had a taste of it now thanks to
wik and I'm sure that they found it unpleasant.