[WikiEN-l] On trolls, usenet and Wikipedia

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 15:24:40 UTC 2004

Hang on a second, I thought vandals were easy to deal
with? Revert, ban if necessary, done. The problem is
users who have not vandalised anything, but seek to
engage in endlessly convoluted arguments with anyone
who will play. Unfortunately, if you play, you have
lost already.
If the troll vandalises, ban him immediately. If not,
don't feed him.
Mark