[WikiEN-l] three revert rule and quickpolls

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Thu May 6 13:40:02 UTC 2004

The general consensus appears to be the quickpolls do not appear to work in the case of violations of the three revert rule. Fair enough. So what do we do now? I would like admins to have the power to 24hour block someone who violates this rule, once they have received a warning. I personally can't see any situation where someone would have a legitimate reason to revert more than three times in a day.

 Vandalism - protect the page.

Um what else? I can't think of anything. What does everyone else think?

Theresa