[WikiEN-l] Re: Wik and a not-quite-proposal for constitutional change

Mirko Thiessen wikipedia at mirko-thiessen.de
Thu May 6 08:56:38 UTC 2004

Martin wrote:

> 172 and Danny in particular. To a perhaps lesser extent, Baldhur,
> Meelar, Dissident,
> RickK, Secretlondon, Sam Spade.

I cannot speak for others, but I am anything but a Wik supporter. I just
said on that page that I mostly agree with him factually, but I really
hate his way of dealing with other people. I demanded a ban on Wik long
ago. Of course I would prefer if he changes his ways but that will never
happen. If he is able to chase away a brilliant editor like Tannin (and
many others) then he shall leave.

I don't know how it comes that I am called a Wik supporter now. Is it just
because Jor characterised me so on his user page (among his list of insane
users)?

Mirko (aka Baldhur)