[WikiEN-l] Wik and a not-quite-proposal for constitutional change

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed May 5 20:49:14 UTC 2004

Highly recommended. For example there is no reason there cannot be a Danzig
article and a Gdansk article, one dealing mostly with with Danzig as a
German city, the other with the modern Polish city. Likewise with cities and
villages which were formerly German, for example Hoffnungstal and Cebrikove,
the German and Ukrainian names for the village my family came from. The same
physical place, but a whole new group of people and a new culture.

This is, of course, the Wikinfo formula, but no reason Wikipedia can't adopt
it to reduce some conflict.

Fred