[WikiEN-l] Wik and a not-quite-proposal for constitutional change

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Wed May 5 15:36:17 UTC 2004

Just tossing out ideas here, but why don't we have a group of God users,
who we trust. The God users would have the power to temporary ban
someone for say a week. (or a month, whatever is necessary).Or delete
personal attacks, or Perhaps two of them would be needed, to stop anyone
of them going on a rampage, they would be held accountable by the AC and
the community.

We could then just let them get on with it.

Theresa