[WikiEN-l] Kenneth Alan has returned

Decumanus wikipedia at decumanus.com
Mon May 3 06:58:34 UTC 2004

User:Kenneth Alan (formerly User:Kenne(Icelandic-edh)) has returned,
after leaving in a huff several weeks ago while on the verge of
inevitable banning for his profane insults and dubious edits (see
[[Requests for Comment/Kenneth Alan]]). It didn't take him long to
start throwing out insults and profanities again, after inserting a
long rant against Mediterranean-centric history at [[Vinland]] (see
[[Talk:Vinland]]). I see the cycle starting anew. He is now signing
all his comments simply as "anonymous" now, after wiping out all his
Talk comments the last time he left (leaving ghost one-sided
dialogs).

I also notice he left an interesting comment on Jimbo's page
regarding how he sees Wikipedia's purpose, that somewhat explains his
"creative" edits about history.

Obviously the heat of passion that was about to get him kicked out
has subsided somewhat and will take some time before it inevitably
builds up a head of steam again.

My question is: was this user previously banned as User:Kenne(edh)?
If so, was the ban lifted? If it wasn't, why are we are letting this
go on?

Matthew Trump