[WikiEN-l] we need a new mediation committee

A A
Wed Mar 31 03:31:20 UTC 2004

As Anthere noted, most attempts at mediation have
failed. This is because the mediation committee is
rude and elitist -- it refuses to "dirty its hands" or
make any genuine efforts to facilitate mediation.

After I accumulated several wasted hours of
petitioning the committee, they have refused to even
attempt to leave some posts (at relevant article talk
pages) and invite users to accept or embark upon
mediation. In short, THEY HAVE NOT EVEN TRIED TO
MEDIATE.

I hope you all have a great deal of fun with your edit
wars. You will only have more and more, more and more
-- you can ban trolls all day long, there will always
be more people to disagree with you. The mediation
committee is not doing its job, and the next time
someone reverts you without explanation -- you can
thank them.

I propose that everyone on the mediation committee be
awarded the Barnstar of Banal Bureaucratic Pride.