[WikiEN-l] Uncle Ed reads Irismeister the riot act

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Mar 30 14:19:25 UTC 2004

I posted the following on requests for review of admin actions. -- Ed
Poor

----

Iris, shut up and get back to work! You are wasting everyone's time.
Either help us to write accurate NPOV articles, or leave.

I don't give a rat's ass about whether natural health or iridology or
zone manipulation are true or not. Just make your case for them, and
leave it for the reader to decide.

People have bent over backwards to accomodate you, mostly out of a pure
concern for fairness and justice. You have eroded all the good will left
in my body. Any more crap out of you, and I will "take steps". Better
listen up good, because I'm one the oldest "old hands" around here and I
know how to work the system. Don't get me riled up against you, or I
will force you out!! (A word to the wise is sufficient.) --Uncle Ed
14:14, 30 Mar 2004 (UTC)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_review_of_admin_acti
ons

----

Sorry if I overdid it, but this business of AssumeGoodFaith can only be
taken so far. I have no more patience left for his brand of nonsense.

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed
Bureaucrat, Developer, Rabble-rousing Demogogue