[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 67

Daniel P.B.Smith dpbsmith at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 00:53:51 UTC 2004

> On Mar 24, 2004, at 1:32 PM, David Speakman wrote:
>
>> As a venture capital journalist for the past seven years, I am
>> skeptical.
>> Traditional paper encyclopedia companies are going out of business.

Oh, you mean like the way print books have been put out of business by
eBooks like the Nuvomedia Rocket eBook, Softbook, Gemstar REB-1100,
Gemstar REB-1200, and the Franklin eBookman?

--
Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at verizon.net alternate:
dpbsmith at alum.mit.edu
"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/