[WikiEN-l] Taste?

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 02:21:58 UTC 2004

I don't see it as the same situation.  Rape shield laws are designed to protect a victim from unwanted attention.  There's nothing that says her name will ever be printed by reputable press outlets.

RickK

Dan Miller <meelar2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I agree that as a matter of taste, we should (for
> now) keep this page
> deleted. However, as a matter of law, there is no
> reason for us not
> to publish this information.

True, but we'll want a page once the trial's over. Or
else we ought to delete [[Nicole Brown Simpson]].

Meelar