[WikiEN-l] Jussi-Ville Heiskanen

A A
Sun Mar 21 10:43:37 UTC 2004

Re --
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-March/011856.html

*I would point out that you have not raised "any"
"circumstance" or "issue" on which you would like
mediation, and thus "refusal" is the only option open
to any and all mediators past, present or future.
**Utter nonsense. Is there not a year and a half long
history of "edit wars with Lir" -- do you think those
issues have just gone away? Face it, the committee is
refusing to mediate.

*I would suggest that you start small; try to impeach
specific mediator. Like me, for instance.
**How about you either mediate, or ask someone else to
take your place and mediate for you?

*Your perspicacity is awe-inspiring. For myself, I
never have had _any_ wish to "undertake the effort of
mediation".
**I know, that's the problem.

*Respectfully (barely),
**A flame is a flame no matter how much you try to
suger coat it. I'm sick of all this fake "wikilove",
who do you think you are fooling?