[WikiEN-l] Erik Moller and Anthere

A A
Thu Mar 18 12:09:12 UTC 2004

I do not feel Anthere made any personal attacks
against Moller. He did make a personal attack against
her, in which he essentially said she was "trolling"
(see also: wiki/internet troll)

The Link at Which Erik Moller Makes a Personal Attack
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-March/011780.html

I felt it was important to bring this to the attention
of the mailing list; because I feel Erik has a
tendency to personally attack people while
simultaneously claiming that it is they who are
personally attacking them -- I think such behaviour
needs to be addressed.