[WikiEN-l] Agree w/ Ec

Dan Miller meelar2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 04:56:21 UTC 2004

> I can support something like the three revert
> concept as a guideline,
> but certainly not as a rule, and even less as an
> enforceable rule.  We
> need to begin trusting users again.  That was a key
> factor in
> Wikipedia's growth.   If Wik or some other
> identified person is a
> persistent problem user then let's deal with it
> without inventing more
> new rules to plague the average user.  The bad
> characters will more
> likely than not be multiply offensive, and decisons
> can be based on
> weighing a variety of factors rather than literal
> rules.
>
> Once an understanding has been reached, someone with
> the authority needs
> to accept the responsibilities for following
> through.
>
> Ec

I hate to say it but...me too.

Meelar

=====
"If the Democratic policies had been pursued over the last two or three years, the kind of tax increases that both Kerry and [Sen. John] Edwards [D-N.C.] have talked about, we would not have had the kind of job growth we've had."

-- Vice President Cheney, in an MSNBC interview March 2, lending his perspective to the economy's loss of 2.2 million jobs over three years.