[WikiEN-l] Re: Mediation board

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 22:09:49 UTC 2004

Erik Moeller a écrit:
> Anthere-
>

>>The fact you named Sannse moderator only partly solve the issue.
>

> I deleted a bunch of useless messages. If you think that's something that
> "needs to be reported" or "needs to be discussed", well, there's a whole
> message board where you can discuss things like that. Don't expect me to
> participate, though.

Precisely, I expect you not to participate.

I expect that only mediators, disputants and people interested in
mediation participate on that board.

You are not a mediator. As far as you know, you never asked to be. You
refused to be an arbitrator as well. So, there are not reasons why you
should *arbitrate* the way we mediators choose to work. This is our
business, not yours. You are not welcome to moderate the mediation board
  in a way that is not respectful of our methods.

Mediation is a business that require a bit a delicacy, diplomacy and
sympathy. One external to a dispute is very likely to hurt the process
when putting his heavy feet in the middle of it. So please do not.

I expect you *not* to participate as a moderator.

Please let mediators do what they agreed to work on, and give admin of
the board to them.