[WikiEN-l] [webmaster at theroyalhouseofportugal.org: a problem about license violation]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Mar 15 17:24:53 UTC 2004

Apparently this was not a copyright infringement, since the webmaster of
the site in question says it's o.k.  That's how I read this, anyway, but
someone should follow up?

----- Forwarded message from Royal House of Portugal <webmaster at theroyalhouseofportugal.org> -----

From: "Royal House of Portugal" <webmaster at theroyalhouseofportugal.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:23:39 +0100
To: <jwales at bomis.com>
Subject: a problem about license violation

Dear Mr. Jimmy Wales,

I'm the webmaster of the sites www.realcasaportuguesa.org , www.theroyalhouseofportugal.org , www.iird.org, www.museum-rhp.org and I'm the owner of the all documents and materials in these sites.

I have written in the Wikipedia's links named Maria Pia; House of Bragança and Duca of Bragança but the system has notified me a GFDL license violation. (one of the links is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Braganza)

Please to explain me the resolution to resolve this problem.

Regards

Webmaster of The Royal House of Portugal
----- End forwarded message -----