[WikiEN-l] Re: Edit war policy meaningless

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 12:07:12 UTC 2004

RickK, there have been more than 20 people who have been tring to put a
lot of work, setting these two arbitration and mediation things in the
past two months.
Spending two months of hard and not rewarding work, only for the purpose
to improve the relationships between editors in this project. We are not
in any way perfect, but we really try our best.
We love feedback, but we prefer positive feedback. If you feel like
offering criticism, please do it, but list facts, list problems with
links, and give us some detailed ideas for improvement. Please.