[WikiEN-l] The Birds

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 05:04:11 UTC 2004

User:Bird and all of his massive sock puppets and anonymous addresses is making a massive attack on Wikipedia.  We need to contact ISPs and get this person banned from every ISP he is posting from.  A nice message to User:Bcorr: ""You are a dangerous cult asshole Bcorr who tries to use force to prevent free speech. I hope you choke in your own vomit. I have eternity and a day to confront pukes like you.""

RickK