[WikiEN-l] The bird squawks

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Mar 9 19:58:23 UTC 2004

I don't need this kind of abuse: I'm trying to take a vacation. --Ed

----

Ed Poor you are a malicious vigilante who is easily swayed by group
pressure to avoid the difficult work of examining the accuracy and
provenance of what is contributed to an open document. If a band of
thugs have formed a neighborhood safety committe and now wants to
arbitrate to whom this document is open adn to whom it is not, go ahed
and try, because one, you can't keep anyone from editing, and two, the
more times you thugs say "open except to that person and that one and
that one" the more rediculous becomes the claim that this is an open
document.

You claimed to be on vacation but just couldn't avoid the chance to feed
when you smelled blood in the water. If this matter is important to you,
kindly post links to your so called "Arbitrary Committee" so I can tell
them to thier face they are a bunch of thugs with no legitimacy, no
democratic foundation and no purpose but to exclude effective criticisms
from this liberal propaganda effort.

If I recall, you have been the target of repeated complaints about your
abuse of authority. Why don't you honor your promise and go on vacation.
The people on the mailing list were spending their time slandering Bird
rather than edit articles and improve the accuracy of the encyclopedia.
If that is the game you play that is fine because it is easy to expose
there is no way you can prevent further exposure, or recruitment of
others who will even more scornfully ridicule the malicious games you
play in the name of producing and educational document. USER:BIRD

----