[WikiEN-l] 66.185.84.208

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Tue Mar 9 08:14:30 UTC 2004

I found this in my inbox today:

I'm a user who has the number 66.185.84.208.
I've found myself blocked on the accusation of vandalism and plagarism.  Can you please unblock me?
Please note that this is the 4th time in 5 months and I hope this is the last time.

I quickly scanned through his contributions, and there are quite a few. Some of his new articles had a leftist bias, and he seems to be pro-Palestine, but I didn't see real vandalism. Some of his edits might be a little weird, though.

But, if he was really banned 4 times already, I probably missed something.

Magnus