[WikiEN-l] Columbia Encyclopedia titles

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Mar 2 15:20:17 UTC 2004

I would like to have a page of article titles which (a) Columbia Concise
has but (b) Wikipedia doesn't. It would stimulate us to find existing
articles or to write new articles.

This would be a good idea in any case. And same goes for a comparison
with Britannica or Americana.

On the other hand, speed is not of the essence. There is no prize for
being quick. My goal is accuracy and thoroughness, not "how fast can we
beat those guys".

Remember, it takes the paid professionals a decade or more to prepare a
new edition. We started with nothing more than Larry's outline!!

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed
User ID #188    <=== I am one of the first 200 people to sign up!!!!