[WikiEN-l] [wik1234 at fastmail.fm: Quagga's vandalism]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue Jun 15 09:45:30 UTC 2004

The usual.  The threat here is direct and warrants a permanent ban.  I
can confirm this email to be that of user Wik, because he emailed me
using this account before he was banned, etc.  The two are adequately
associated.

If it is possible to tie user Quagga to the ongoing activity on those
pages, then Quagga should be banned as well, not because of Wik's
threats but because the behavior is simple trolling.

Myself, I wonder if Wik is not just trolling himself in order to
harass us.  One can never tell -- it seems that people will go to
extreme lengths when the point at stake is completely trivial,
juvenile, stupid and pointless.