[WikiEN-l] Re:Libertarian

Denni dwindrim at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 15 03:38:40 UTC 2004

libertarian @ myway.com. 'Bout says it all. My way or no way. My way or
I'll cry. I'm quite surprised at how similar the bombast and rhetoric
from libertarian is to that I (unfortunately) encountered on an
anti-Palestinian/pro-Zionist website. Any hint of disagreement with any
portion of their argument, right down to prepositions and pronouns,
means you are worthless and should be squashed between the thumb and the
forefinger like the worthless bug you are. And scornful? Oh mymymy!!

Denni

--
•"The difference between extra-marital sex and extra marital sex is not
to be sneezed at." --George Will, on hyphen use