[WikiEN-l] Yes, A Reincarnation

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Jun 12 23:55:54 UTC 2004

I have finally looked at this and the evidence is clear. JRR Trollkien is
The Cave Troll is EntmootsofTrolls. There is no reasonable scenario which
would result in someone reposting that stuff and calling it a minor edit. I
believe, based on that evidence alone, any adminstrator may within Wikipedia
policy ban JRR Trollkien as a reincarnation and revert any edit he makes. Or
am I going too far?

I still think any user who has "troll" in their name should be summarily
banned, after a request to change their name just in case a mistake has been
made in choosing a name. However when this kind of edit is made the chance
of that is vanishingly small.

Fred