[WikiEN-l] In Defence of JRR Trollkien

N.T. Riche vonriche at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 23:48:25 UTC 2004

I have seen no proof that JRR is banned User:EofT, other than according to a few sysops that he has the same editing style of EofT. Now I have spoke to Trollkien on the irc channel and he told me in a private chat that he was not EofT. I have several reasons to believe Trollkien.

1) Trollkien never threatened another user which was both 24's and EofT's trademark.

2) Trollkien has made many meaningful contributions

3) Trollkien was never involved in edit wars, like EofT was with RK

4) It was thought that User:Telgar the troll slayer was JRR which was later proved to be false

If any of you have links that prove otherwise show me them. Thanks.