[WikiEN-l] Re: Fixed term sysops.

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 16:15:30 UTC 2004

Sure - the power to ban simple vandals, users named
for identity deception, people abusing other users
etc. But a user whose username has a word in it that a
banned user also had, but has an innocuous and
generally productive edit history? LT is far from a
vandal, and has not engaged in any disruptive behavior
that I can see.
Mark

<cut> The point where this