[WikiEN-l] Anthere's personal attacks

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 13:33:20 UTC 2004

Anthere,

Please stop your hysterical persona attacks on me. No on,
let alone I, is censoring the article on [[Ethics]]. The
problem is that a banned user, EntmootsOfTrolls, is back,
and is reinserting his own personal rant about eco-feminism
and toilet training (I am not making this up). I removed
his additions, which had nothing at all to do with the
article.

He was banned for his behaviour and threats. Please do not
encourage him, or continue lying about me.

Robert