[WikiEN-l] RickK

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Fri Jun 11 06:40:07 UTC 2004

Christopher Mahan wrote:

>--- Mark Richards <marich712000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>I think we don't need to reduce the number, so much as
>>ensure that they are following community made
>>guidelines. Mark
>>

>But if the sysops don't, surely they need to be desysopped.
>
>Also: people who have been inactive for a while (6 months or more)
>should perhaps be desysopped (with cursory reinstatement if needed).

I've considered that process which I would call desysopping without
prejudice.  I would have suggested 90 days, but would not oppose 6
months.  This group has done nothing wrong; they just aren't around.
For re-admission they just need to let us know that they are back and
active.  Some very good people would be a part of this group.

Ec