[WikiEN-l] Protesting my ban

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 19:00:38 UTC 2004

I did not block Svigor, and have no plans to do so.  I agree that so far he has played by the rules, and as long as he does so, I have no problems with him.

RickK

Fred Bauder <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote:
He mentioned it as a point in argument. He did not threaten to invite them. And in any event, according to established Wikipedia policy they and their neonazi viewpoints are welcome. He may have technically broken the three revert rule, but that is to be expected from a new user when they first enounter determined opposition. His spam linking is not in itself a violation.

Due to the frustrating nature of dealing with this type of point of view editor, your frustration is understandable, but you can't properly ban folks, even of disagreeable views, if they follow Wikipedia rules.

He tried, in a show of good faith, to discuss many of the controverted points on the talk page of [[white nationalism]] but is not getting much discussion on the points he raised.

Fred