[WikiEN-l] RickK

N.T. Riche vonriche at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 06:27:54 UTC 2004

Jack Lynch <jacklynch at excite.com> wrote:

This user has taken to calling me "Troll", and dismissing me w such in talk pages.

This is very typical of Rick, He can be like this. Personally I feel Rick's behavior as sysop is terrible, and he should be de-sysoped. Now I have tried to reason with Rick, but he has called me a troll and the like.

I find this to be an offensive presonal attack.

It is, trust me on it.

When I request for him to discuss this with me or change the behaviour, he deletes my request.
"removing troll" is the edit summary.
What is to be done w this sort of harassment?

Nothing could be my brother in arms, becuase Rick will be defended by the sysops. Wikipedia is a Dictatorship, you cannot question people like Rick lest you'll be banned. However, I can help you nevertheless my brother, please join the IRC channel (as a matter of fact if Rick is reading this I'd like you also to join because I wish to discuss my POV with you).

Jack