Summary style (was Re: [WikiEN-l] Response to Bryan Derken)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Jun 8 11:39:00 UTC 2004

Other people are going to reorganize "your" article from time to time or at
least try to. This can be done in good faith, or perhaps in bad faith,
'let's get rid of this "crap"'. Bryan Derken's effort appears to have been
in good faith. I think the better approach would have been to let him try it
out, then evaluate it and if it is not hopeless, correct whatever problems
come up. Saying No upfront is a power play in a situation where, despite
being the major author, you actually have no power. Thus, to prevail, you
have to be pretty aggressive.

Fred