[WikiEN-l] It's getting out of hand

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Jun 3 18:06:48 UTC 2004

Abe had to ask:

> Fred, are you accusing me of strategizing to "downplay the atrocities
of
> leftist totalitarianism?" If that's the case, then you are a liar. I
do
> not do this, intentionally or unintentionally.

I would hope that we could handle misunderstandings and ambiguities
better than this. Better, perhaps, would have been:

"Fred, I hope you're not accusing me of blah, blah, blah. Because I'm I
do not do this, even unintentionally."

Ah, but who am I to criticize? I'm the one who opened this can of worms,
er, fine kettle of fish -- oh, well, can't make a leopard change his
spots...

----

(Seriously, folks, I think we're starting to get somewhere, and I
predict if we can focus more on the issues than on the personalities the
place we're heading for will be a happy one -- full of what Jimbo likes
to call WikiLove :-)

Uncle Ed