[WikiEN-l] Can we ban 172 now? And VV too!

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 23:46:21 UTC 2004

--- Erik Moeller <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:
>If we have a three revert rule, everyone should have
> to respect it.

I agree with this, and am tempted to support the deputizing of all admins to
enforce our policies (temp bans would require at least three admins to approve,
except in cases of obvious vandalism). But that would probably do more harm
than good absent a quadrupling of the size of the AC and converting part of its
function into an appeals board.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)