[WikiEN-l] Arbitration versus Mediation

zero 0000 nought_0000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 04:30:10 UTC 2004

> Why does the Arbitration page list only one party to
> arbitration issue.  It would seem that it should list
> both (all) parties.  No?

If there is a dispute between two or more editors, then this
is called a "Mediation" issue and is listed on
[[Wikipedia:Requests for Mediation]].  In the case of charges
against one editor, it goes on [[Wikipedia:Requests for Arbitration]].
The person or persons making the charges need not have been
involved in any direct disputation with the person they are
charging, but they might have been.  In your case, Viajero charged
you with repeated disservice to Wikipedia over many months and
I plan to support that charge with many examples when the
arbitrators decide to hear the case.

I notice you just added an example in [[Israeli West Bank barrier]]
where your edit summary "replace image with one agreed to in
talk on 26 Jul 2004" shows your lack of integrity since two
complementary images were agreed to after a long negotiation,
and you know that. Next stunt like that and I will block you again.

Zero.