[WikiEN-l] to defend the Constitution

S. Vertigo sewev at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 20:13:25 UTC 2004

It is of course only human irony that, after lecturing
Lance6wins on the subject of NPOV terms, I chose to
use a word like "creeps." It was a poor choice, and I
here express my regret for it.

I was refering to how some use "domestic enemies," as
a euphemism to refer to "liberals" and "dissdents" and
anybody who doesnt agree with the militarist (and
military industrial) dogma and idolatry.

But I stipulate nothing; with full heart and sound
mind I do apologise to all for my careless choice of
terms. And further, for those of that oath who
understand the above distinction, for the unintented
implication that by mere oath they relinquish their
capacity for understanding such distinctions. Just as
it is wrong to blame the pacifist for the failures of
militarism, so too is it morally wrong to blame the
soldier for the poor leadership of his citizen
government.

Perhaps sometime we can discuss the distinciton
between defending the Constitution, and defending the
principles therin.