[WikiEN-l] Re: Current Events July 23rd 2004. Zero0000 abusing admin privs

zero 0000 nought_0000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 15:40:00 UTC 2004

To  S. Vertigo : I didn't block him because of this, I blocked him
because he does
this sort of thing day in and day out without end and my time is more
valuable
than that.  I'm sick and tired of cleaning up after him.

Moderate his behavior?  Impossible!  People have been saying that to
him for
months and months.  You can read several earlier episodes in this
mailing list
and the records of the wiki contain countless.

The facts about the two versions of the story have been on Talk:Current
Events
from the beginning.  Haaretz wrote explicitly that the earlier version
was wrong.
I can't show it to you because they reuse the same URL for later
editions of the
same article and that part of it vanished during the day.

Look, this is about the difference between an anti-tank bomb and a
Qassam
rocket.  Why should I be spending all my time looking for proof it was
one
rather than the other when I already read Israel's newspaper of record
say it was
a bomb and they got it wrong before?  What difference does it make
anyway?
"Harry" should have accepted it and moved on but now he has all of us
wasting our time on this trivia.

Zero.