[WikiEN-l] A list of speakers of language v.s. number of articles on that wikipedia.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 06:10:34 UTC 2004

I had a fairly (i think) interesting idea just now. Do we have a list
of wikipedia-article factor per population or speaker of language. I
know we have both but could someone point me to a place where i could
harwest this in an easy manner with a script, i want to compile a list
that reads like:

articles on wiki x / speakers of language x = articles per person.

Then sort the whole thing and post it somewhere,

I think it would be a n interesting statistic, if nothing more.