[WikiEN-l] Mediators (re: [[Israel Shahak]]

sannse sannse at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 21:29:49 UTC 2004

Yes, the mediation committee still exists.  Although both the co-chairs are
somewhat unavailable at the moment (BCorr is away and has very limited
access and I am only semi-here due to illness) other members should be
available.

I've replied on [[Wikipedia:Requests for mediation]] asking if any of you
have a preference on the mediator.

To all:

I believe the committee could do with expansion to help ensure requests are
answered as quickly as possible.   Is anyone interested in joining us?  In
general, it's probably best if any applicants are as non-controversial as
possible.

Regards

sannse