[WikiEN-l] more questions

blankfaze blankfaze at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:24:12 UTC 2004

> Let's talk about why the violations of some users are ignored,
> such as Blankfaze during the exact same edit war that got me banned.

For the record, during that edit war, I reverted exactly 4 times.
Orginally, only 3, but [[User:Danny]] told me to revert a 4th time and
he would protect the page.  Ask him... I was rather hesistant to break
the 3 revert rule.

As for Anthony, I understand that he has raised this issue on talk
pages in the past.  However, to his supporters, I make the argument
that it is incredibly immature and inappropriate to take the actions
Anthony did just becasue you're not getting your way.

I realise that the "rules" naming [[User:Raul654]] as de facto
administrator of the feature template aren't really written down
anywhere, that they're moreso common knowledge (or so I thought)...
And maybe that was a mistake from the beginning.  Maybe it was just
asking for trouble.

But you can't make *any* argument to me that justifies Anthony's actions.