[WikiEN-l] Context

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 15 15:08:10 UTC 2004

Simonides of Ceos wrote

>I don't mind if you start "screening" posts, because I rarely post here,
and because I am not interested by these silly and transparent games, like
your effort at "neutrality" on the Anti-Semitism Talk page where you
blithely accepted some of RK's delusions and prodded him to take the "higher
moral ground".

Note that Ed Poor does not speak for anyone except himself, in that
capacity; but that he is the list admin.  If you want to find out what other
opinions there are here, you would do well to conform as a poster.  There is
plenty of traffic, most days, and it is quite easy to ignore posts freighted
with personalia.

Charles