[WikiEN-l] IP blocked, and e-mail is not being accepted

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Wed Jul 7 00:19:12 UTC 2004

On 07/06/04 22:50, Angela wrote:

> I proposed at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Blocking_policy#Email_proposal
> that all sysops should have a valid email address, though I'm not sure
> now whether that was a worthwhile proposal.

argh. I switched mine off to cut the crank mail down. (My address
is really easy to find, but I got nothing through the Wikipedia
'send an email' setup that didn't belong on a talk page.) I have
switched it on again, though the other factor is accidentally
deleting stuff that isn't obviously not spam ...

- d.