[WikiEN-l] Should Wikipedia endorse or oppose mass murder?

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 14:34:56 UTC 2004

I havn't stopped beating my wife yet, if that's what
you mean...
I don't really think that we are forced to endorse
mass murder, but there are reasonable people who think
that it is occasionally the better of two evils.
(Hiroshima springs to mind)
Better to describe what happened, and leave the
endorsing or opposing to other forums.
Mark