[WikiEN-l] RE: WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 10

Eric B. Rakim eric_b_and_rakim at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 01:56:52 UTC 2004

I mean like it is hard to see where the line is. In most schools, the pupils
are forbidden from wearing the swastika. Which is good. Then in some schools
the pupils are forbidden from wearing the red star or the Soviet symbol..
The hammer and the other thing. Which is less good. Then in some schools
pupils may not display any political or religious symbols at all because
some might consider some of them hatespeech. Which totally suck. I think
that's why people are very afraid of any proposal that might limit free
speak.