[WikiEN-l] Blocking Policy - ban of IP address 203.166.76.237

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Fri Jul 2 11:10:12 UTC 2004

>The block is for anon editors only. If you log in you will not be
blocked

Well a quick test proves me completely wrong about that. Blocking an IP
address does block logged in users with the same IP. Is this deliberate?

Also I've checked the block list and the above IP isn't on it. The only
similar address is 203.166.96.232/29 blocked by Pakaran  but this range
block should not be blocking 203.166.76.237 so unless something is wrong
that can't be it. I also checked the blocklog and 203.166.76.237 nor any
range blocks that I could see were there so I am at a loss. Perhaps
someone else can help this bloke?

Theresa