[WikiEN-l] Re: A request for prayers (for the new servers!)

Daniel P.B.Smith dpbsmith at world.std.com
Sat Jan 31 19:01:21 UTC 2004

> I would like to humbly request that we pray for God's blessing upon the
> new servers -- that they will work well and that they will serve all of
> humanity with accurate and useful knowledge.

Just be sure to save one file containing a prayer onto each hard drive
on each server... that's the equivalent 7200 PPM (prayers per minute).

(Some extremely pious system administrators try to save one prayer per
disk platter or even one prayer per disk surface).

--
Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at world.std.com alternate:
dpbsmith at alum.mit.edu
"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/