[WikiEN-l] Spam Assassin

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Jan 30 14:41:54 UTC 2004

Gabriel wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:01:34 +0100, Anthere wrote:
>
> > We just can't have an open list any more,
> > if a solution to found for 1) limit spam
> > 2) improve security for the recipiendaries
>
> I have spamassassin running on my server for all mail
> accounts- it works just great- even without training.
> Filtered 1600 spams in the last three months, missed
> four, no false positives.

Brion,

Can we install Spam Assassin software on the wikien-l mailing list? How
about other mailing lists?

Anthere and I have gotten tired of reading and deleting up to 30 daily
spam, spam, spam, ham, eggs and spam (hasn't got MUCH spam in it) every
day -- the joke gets old after a while.

Ed Poor
Wikien-l Admin Emeritus