[WikiEN-l] Re: A danger of massive homework and research requ ests

Mills, Billy billy.mills at thomson.com
Thu Jan 29 13:04:25 UTC 2004

Why not a [[Wikipedia: Ask Wikipedia]] page linked form the Main Page?
Currently a lot of stuff ends up on Village Pump that would naturally go to
an Ask page if it existed. Of course, others may well have already suggested
this.

Billy Mills

DISCLAIMER: This message has been scanned by Norton Antivirus (using the
latest definitions) for all known Viruses.
The information in this message is confidential and is intended solely for
the use of the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in
it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this
email from your system. Thank you.